TERMS & CONDITIONS
RATES, FEES & DISCOUNTS
- REGISTRATION FEE – $50 (one-time payment)
- ADULTS – $36/lesson (90min)
- TEENS – $33/lesson (90min)
- KIDS – $30/lesson (90min)
- PORTFOLIO PREPARATION – $36/lesson (90min)
- CONCEPT DESIGN – $45/lesson (120min)
TRIAL CLASS COST:
- KIDS & TEENS CLASS – $50 (90min)
- ADULTS & CONCEPT DESIGN CLASS – $60 (90min)
SIBLING DISCOUNT: When siblings are attending classes, a 10% discount applies for the second child. The 10% is deducted from the eldest of the two family members.
TRIAL CLASSES: We offer trial classes to interested students. Trial classes are $50/lesson and are recalculated to our regular class rate if the student registers immediately after the class. Trial classes are limited to one per student.
All rates subject to tax.
- FALL – 3 months term – September 6 to November 30
- WINTER – 3 months term – December 1 to February 28/29
- SPRING – 4 months term – March 1 to June 30
- SUMMER – 1 month – July 1 to July 31
Students can only be registered on a semester basis; for a full semester or for the rest of it.
SUMMER – For July classes we offer a different and slightly more flexible schedule. Classes will have to be rearranged for all students based on this new schedule.
Monthly payments will be re-introduced for that season only.
HOLIDAYS & BREAKS
- We require upfront payment for the upcoming semester, or whatever is left in the current semester.
- E-Transfers (preferred) must be sent to email@example.com (Please include the student’s first and last name in the transfer notes).
- We also accept payment in the form of cash, cheque, debit or credit.
- Cheques should be made payable to ART-DESIGN-TANDEM.
- All payments are subject to 13%HST.
- Invoices will be available on student online profiles or be e-mailed by request.
- Late student pick-up charge $20.00 per every half of an hour or less.
- Returned cheques are subject to a $35.00 penalty fee.
- We provide make-up classes or give credits only if the classes were cancelled by the school. If this is the case, a credit will be applied to the following semester. Makeup classes will be scheduled by school. Missed make-up classes will not be re-scheduled.
- If students miss a class for any reason, we do not provide a make-up class.
Missed classes for any reasons are considered lost.
Students are responsible for their attendance.
QUITTING CLASSES & REFUNDS
Classes are considered dropped/quit when the student does not attend classes and the time for which the student is absent is not financially covered.
Within the first two weeks, students may quit classes, but the registration fee and fee for classes used will not be refunded, and a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
After the first two weeks has elapsed, no refund will be redeemable.
A partial refund will be issued if classes have been missed or will be missed for medical reasons, and the official notification of the doctor was provided.
SPECIAL EVENTS CANCELLATION TERMS
(masterclasses, workshops, courses, life drawing sessions)
– Cancellation 14 days or more from event date: 50% refund.
– Cancellation 13 days or less from event date: No refund.
RETURNING TO CLASSES
Returning students who have quit classes and wish to return are considered new students once more and must go through the registration process again.
The registration fee will be reapplied upon registration.
Palette Art School reserves the right to use pictures of our students and their artwork on Palette Art School’s website, printed publications and collateral materials for school marketing purposes.