BROWSE STUDENT ARTWORK
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RATES, FEES & DISCOUNTS
ADULTS - $30/lesson (90min)
TEENS - $25/lesson (90min)
YOUTH - $25/lesson (90min)
KIDS (under 7) - $20/lesson (60min)
PORTFOLIO PREPARATION - $30/lesson (90min)
When siblings are attending classes, a 10% discount applies for the second child. The 10% is deducted from the eldest of the two family members.
Registration Fee - $40 (one-time payment)
September 5 to November 30 (3-month term)
December 1 to February 28 (3-month term)
March 1 to June 30 (4-month term)
Students can only be registered on a semester basis; for a full semester or for the rest of it.
For July and August classes we offer a different and slightly more flexible schedule. Classes will have to be rearranged for all students based on this new schedule. Monthly payments will be applicable for that season only.
HOLIDAYS & BREAKS
We require upfront payment for the upcoming semester, or whatever is left in the current semester.
We accept payment in the form of cash, cheque, debit or credit.
Cheques should be made payable to Art-Design-Tandem.
All payments are subject to 13%HST.
Invoices will be provided and sent by e-mail.
*Returned cheques are subject to a $25.00 penalty fee.
MAKE UP CLASSES
We do not provide any make-up classes!
If a class is cancelled by the school, a credit will be applied for the following semester.
Students are responsible for their attendance.
Missed classes are considered lost.
QUITTING CLASSES & REFUNDS
• Classes are considered dropped/quit when the student does not attend classes for a month or more, and the time for which the student is absent is not financially covered.
• You are obligated to give 2-weeks prior notice of your intent to quit classes. This should be in written form and sent via email or dropped off personally before the paid month ends.
• There are no refunds upon quitting your classes.
RETURNING TO CLASSES
• Students who have quit classes and wish to return are considered new students once more and must go through the registration process again.
• The registration fee will be reapplied upon registration.
Palette Art Classes reserve the rights to use pictures of our students and their artwork on Palette Art Classes’ website, printed publications and collateral materials for school marketing purposes.
3 EASY STEPS1. Check for available places in our schedule on our website (click here)
2. Click on available space in a schedule to proceed to registration form.
3. Fill in and submit the form below.