BROWSE STUDENT ARTWORK
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RATES, FEES & DISCOUNTS
ADULTS - $30/lesson (90min)
TEENS - $25/lesson (90min)
PORTFOLIO PREPARATION - $30/lesson (90min)
KIDS - $25/lesson (90min)
KIDS (under 5) - $20/lesson (60min)
10% sibling discount applies for the second child only.
Registration Fee - $40 (one-time payment)
September 5 to November 30 (3-month term)
December 1 to February 28 (3-month term)
March 1 to June 30 (4-month term)
Students can only be registered on a semester basis; for a full semester or for the rest of it.
For Summer classes we offer a different and slightly more flexible schedule. Classes will have to be rearranged for each student based on this new schedule and monthly payments will be re-introduced for that season only.
HOLIDAYS & BREAKS
*please notify us in advance, if you wouldn't be able to attend classes by some dates listed above
We require 3 post-dated cheques dated by the first day of each month for the current enrolled semester.
The post-dated cheques shall be deposited on the second day of each month.
All payments are subject to 13%HST.
Invoices will be provided and sent by e-mail.
Each returned cheque is subject to a $25.00 penalty fee.
MAKE UP CLASSES
We are not able to provide and do not offer make-up classes and also don't give credits for lessons missed by student for whatever reason.
We provide make-up classes, only if they were canceled by school for whatever reason.
• Make up classes will be scheduled by school.
• Missed make-up classes will not be re-scheduled.
Students are responsible for their attendance.
Missed classes are considered lost.
QUITTING CLASSES and REFUNDS
• Classes are considered dropped/quit when the student does not attend classes for a month or more, and the time for which the student is absent is not financially covered.
• You are obligated to give a 2-week prior notice about quitting the classes in written form and send it via email or drop it off personally before the paid month ends.
• All unused cheques will be returned.
• There are no refunds for cashed out cheques upon quitting your classes.
RETURNING to CLASSES
• Returning students who have quit classes and wish to return are considered new students once more and must go through the registration process again.
• The registration fee will be re-applied upon re-registering.
Palette Art Classes reserve the rights to use pictures of our students and their artwork on Palette Art Classes’ website, printed publications and collateral materials for school marketing purposes.
3 EASY STEPS1. Check for available places in our schedule on our website (click here)
2. Click on available space in a schedule to proceed to registration form.
3. Fill in and submit the form below.